Installation Done Right

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Hawaii the Aloha State




Greeting from Hawaii

Yes I did take this picture... cause I like like it!!! Well Aloha (means hello and goodbye confusing I know) and greeting from Hawaii. This state is definitely one of the most beautiful states in the union. If you have not been here, you should go.. The flight was long... It took 11 hours from Newark to Honolulu. After flying to Australia which is 26 hours, 11 hours is nothing. I almost forget that Hawaii is part of the United States... So far on my first day I met interesting people, saw classic cars and went to the beach.. Let start with interesting people, a gentleman name JB who was trying to convince me to go on a tour of the local bar in Hawaii (also know as a Pub Crawl). He was funny and very convincing I let you know if I am going it on Tuesday.. I will keep you posted. He told me about a bar, who the owner is from Brooklyn, which peaked my interested. I mean if you can't trust a guy from Brooklyn who can you trust?
I saw three classic cars. 1970's Mustang Mach 1, 1920's Model T and a 1950's Chevy Bel Air. They were everyday drivers. Two of them I saw at Walmart. Yes they have Walmart in Hawaii, actually there are four of them.... The cars were beautiful. There is no rust here in Hawaii cause they don't have snow. Yes you still get rust from sea water but usually doesn't happen..

Finally the beach. What can I say the beach was gorgeous (see picture below). The water was clear, waves were big and view was to die for. There were Sea turtles swimming and tropical fish at the bottom of my feet. So I am getting ready for dinner (Yes there is a time difference of six hours to NYC) at the Hard Rock. I will let you know how that goes and I will be going to the Dole Pineapple plantation tomorrow. So check back.
Mahalo (Thanks)Aloha!!!!



1 comment:

  1. PS Happy V day or Single awareness day which ever you please.....

    ReplyDelete