Installation Done Right

Monday, February 8, 2010

I love New York



I love New York... With that being said.... I know traffic laws don't apply here in this city, but in the rest of the country it does.... When the lights on a school bus are flashing RED (Red is define as any of the various colors resembling the color of blood; the primary color at one extreme end of the visible spectrum, an effect of light with a wavelength between 610 and 780 nm) that means STOP!!!!! That doesn't mean to get out of your car, walk over to my car and start yelling at me! (Unless that is a new law. I don't think you are suppose to do that). In New York, you are required to stop on both side of the road in order to make sure children cross the intersection safely. Common Sense!!!! When did common sense get thrown out the window? The funny thing is, she was driving a Toyota. Now it makes sense! She couldn't stop with all the brake issues they are having. With that said and done... Follow the law with the school buses! It could cost you a fine of $250 or more and 5 points on your license plus you could save someone life.

No comments:

Post a Comment